Certified Qi-Mag Feng Shui Consultant and Senior Instructor for the Qi-Mag International Feng Shui & Geobiology Institute, Master of Tao Geomancy
QI-MAG FENG SHUI, Level I - "First-Aid Feng Shui for Homes For Better Health"
More than 80-90% of humans terminal and degenerative diseases, the main causes can be found in the bedroom and living space." -- Dr. Jes T.Y. Lim
• Basic concepts and meaning of Qi-Mag Feng Shui
• Qi-Mag Feng Shui methods to improve your vitality and abundance
• Different types of building shapes and design and effects on human health
• Energy and oxygen flow in house/flat and effects on health and vitality
• Learn six simple techniques to find underground water stress that causes 80% of cancer and degenerative diseases & application of remedies
• 126 auspicious and inauspicious bedroom arrangements
• Learn to identify negative symbols and unhealthy environmental Qi
• Understand and apply twenty groups of proven remedies to improve Feng Shui and vitality of your home
• Explain five levels Feng Shui consciousness to apply Feng Shui remedies
• Learn more than 20 groups of remedies to improve Qi and oxygen in your house/home.
• Explain five elemental principles and its application
• How to improve the Feng Shui of your home
On completion of this course participants will be able to make substantial Feng Shui remedies in their house or apartment.
Participants will receive a 110 page workbook with several hundred illustrations, and a Certificate of Participation. Completion of this course qualifies you to receive 20 accreditation points for the Qi-Mag International Feng Shui Consultant Diploma.
Recommended Textbook: Feng Shui and Your Health, by Dr. Jes T.Y. Lim (available at course for $22)
Please telephone (925) 754-8858 or email email@example.com to join the waiting list for the next Qi-Mag Feng Shui 1 Course.